Thread: Deactivating Account

Beans

Deactivating Account

I wish to deactivate my forum account. Please deactivate any and all accounts attached to this email address. I previously also used an OTT email address. "Michael Diemer," "Deems" and "0)9(yo&#" have been my names, as far as I can remember.

I am grateful for all the help I have received here over the years.

Sincerely,

Michael Diemer

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: Deactivating Account

Since you have already logged out and deleted your Ubuntu One account, you will probably not read this, but I respond to the points you make below.

Quote Originally Posted by irJvX7xo View Post
    I wish to deactivate my forum account.
    I have disabled and randomised the deems account in accordance with the forum's Data Attribution, Retention and Privacy Policy

Please deactivate any and all accounts attached to this email address.
    The forum software allows only one forum account per email address, therefore this account is the only one associated with the unique email address.

I previously also used an OTT email address.
    Not enough information to permit a fruitful search of the database

"Michael Diemer," "Deems" and "0)9(yo&#" have been my names, as far as I can remember.
    There are no accounts named "Michael Diemer" or "0)9(yo&#" in our database.
    Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 24.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.